Monday, February 11, 2013

Complete EasyCap Tutorial (For Mac)

Complete EasyCap Tutorial (For Mac) Tube. Duration : 7.28 Mins.


This is my way of getting HD from EasyCaps! Yes I know I have rubber bands on my EasyCap, it's because when I got mine I took the case of because i thought it was broken, but it wasn't and now I couldn't get the case to stay on so I just used rubber bands. Here's the link that helps you find a 16:9 resolution, that's good for you: brianartka.com I also, said I'll leave in the description how to setup your EasyCap if you are going to record on your computer and play on your TV So here it is. 1. You will still need the EasyCap and the Ps3 S-Video Cable 2. But you also need 2 splitters, www.amazon.com 3. 2 audio cables (White,Red), which you can get from any where. 4 1 rca coupler www.amazon.com 5. And lastly you need and yellow composite video cable ( These usually come with the audio cable) Make sure when you but these cables you get cables long enough to reach your TV The Setup this way: First just plug the S-Video cable directly into the EasyCap Then take the 2 audio splitters and put them onto the White and Red plugs Take one set of audio cable plug them to to splitter and then your easycap. Then take the other audio cable plug them into into the other spot on the splitter and then your TV Now you have video and audio going to your easycap but only audio to your TV So now you have to put the coupler on your yellow video plug and plug in the yellow cable you bought into the coupler and then your TV That's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment