Friday, February 22, 2013

My reference system latest stage

My reference system latest stage Tube. Duration : 2.73 Mins.


My reference system playing Tord Brumborg at my studio. While I'm struggling with my self to get my butt to bed cos its 1 in the morning and I have to get up early tomorrow :) System is the same as my previous post but now the electronics were moved to the right side wall of the studio, housed in two astonishing four shelf racks from Finite Element Pagode edition A few cables were replaced as well; a) from phono stage output to the pre amp input a brand new Crystal Cable Reference b) from DCS DAC output to the pre amp input a brand new Kubala Sosna Emotion and c) from pre amp output to the power amp a 15 feet Kubala Sosna Emotion. Also added this gadget from Gryphon "the exorcist" this is supposed to demagnetize the audio path. Worked wonders on my system ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment