Thursday, October 4, 2012

How to get Easycap to record audio with Ulead VideoStudio

How to get Easycap to record audio with Ulead VideoStudio Video Clips. Duration : 0.93 Mins.


Follow me @ twitter.com Windows 7 Drivers, if you run Win7 you need these. www.mediafire.com This video should help you install the windows seven drivers. www.youtube.com Try this free video software. I read that Ulead doesn't work right with Win 7. www.nchsoftware.com I bought an Easycap online for like 10$ and free shipping...big surprise it turned out to be fake. The real one is called "EzCap" and comes with Arcsoft, not Ulead. And the device drivers are STK-something on the real one, but SMI Grabber on the fake. So I after looking everywhere and not finding any good solutions, I figured this out, and decided to make a video. Insert the Easycap into your computer, then plug all three composite cables (Red, Yellow, White) into your Easycap. Then, open Ulead VideoStudio SE DVD, press "Capture" in the top left corner, then "Capture Video" somewhere around the middle of the screen, and follow my instruction in the video for the audio setting. Hope this helps you, and feel free to comment, sub, send me friend requests, or whatever. I don't know what will come in the future. My gamertag is: x The KniGhT x Feel free to add me. I play Reach and Black Ops, as well as a few other games.

No comments:

Post a Comment