Friday, October 19, 2012

How To Play "Pirates Of The Caribbean" Piano Tutorial (Part2)

How To Play "Pirates Of The Caribbean" Piano Tutorial (Part2) Video Clips. Duration : 4.30 Mins.


Learn Piano From Me!: www.joeraciti.com Vote For The Next Tutorial www.facebook.com Follow me on Google+!: bit.ly Join My Google Group!: groups.google.com My Music!: bit.ly T-Shirt Link: bit.ly My Website!: joeraciti.com Gear: Studio Projects C1 Large Diaphragm Condensor Microphones (2): amzn.to Creative Labs E-MU Preamp: amzn.to Monster Microphone Cables: amzn.to Senheiser HD 280 Pro Headphones: amzn.to Keyboard: I use a really old Roland keyboard that I don't think they even sell anymore. I've heard good things about this keyboard: amzn.to - I recommend trying out whatever keyboard you are thinking about in a store before buying. Camera: I currently use a Kodak Zi8: amzn.to - you might also try a later model if you are interested in this camera and price point... maybe something like the Kodak Playsport: amzn.to I edit my videos on an Asus U46E-BAL7 computer: amzn.to using Adobe Premier Pro CS6: amzn.to I edit audio using Reaper: www.reaper.fm In this piano tutorial I show you how to play part two of the Pirates of the Caribbean song as performed by Jarrod Radnich. You can find my other tutorials by searching the name of the song you want to play + "Joe Raciti" or "jraciti1". If you would like different piano lessons from the ones I have posted, you can vote for the next tutorial at the Facebook link above. Otherwise, leave a comment in the comment section or thumbs up an existing comment to let me know what songs you would like me to teach you. I can't promise that I ...

No comments:

Post a Comment