Wednesday, October 24, 2012

How to Set Up Your Hauppauge HD PVR ~Easy Tutorial~ +FORUM

How to Set Up Your Hauppauge HD PVR ~Easy Tutorial~ +FORUM Tube. Duration : 8.48 Mins.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~PLEASE READ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This is how to set up your HD PVR. If you have any questions just send me a message in the comments section below and I will answer you. To Download HD PVR DRIVERS! bit.ly To Download Total Media Extreme in case you lost the CD: bit.ly My Setup: Xbox 360 ELITE Hauppauge HD PVR Dell Laptop 35'' Sony Bravia HD (1080p) For examples on the quality the HD PVR has, check out my other videos/gameplay. All videos you record and upload to YouTube will be in HD QUALITY. To Purchase HD PVR and to view the SYSTEM REQUIRMENTS: bit.ly FAQ: Q: Do I have to have an HD TV? A: Preferably. Q:Can I use the HD PVR to record gameplay on my PC? A: No. You should try a program called Fraps. Q: What laptop should I have for the HD PVR to work? A: System Requirements are listed in the link above. Q: I have a PS3. Does the HD PVR work for it? A: HD PVR is compatible with the 360 and the PS3. Q:How do you make your videos smaller in size? A: Render them in Sony Vegas Pro. Q:When I install it says hardware not found. A: Make sure you updated the HD PVR and plugged it into your laptop/PC Q:Will this work on a HD READY tv? A: Yes. Q: Can I use AV cables to record in High Definition? A: You will not be able to record in HD because AV cables don't support high quality display. Q: Can I use any TV? A: Yes. If you want to record in HD though it CAN'T be using AV CABLES. AV doesn't support HD. Component Cables do. Q: Can I record using the HD PVR without a ...

No comments:

Post a Comment