Monday, November 19, 2012

Antoine - Rise Against - Satellite (Drum Cover)

Antoine - Rise Against - Satellite (Drum Cover) Video Clips. Duration : 4.07 Mins.


Hi it's Antoine Fadavi with a new drum cover of Satellite by Rise Against! Awesome band and awesome music that I really love, so fun to record it with my father! Enjoy! **Copyright Statement** This video is not intended to infringe any copyright laws in any way. This is for the sole purpose of entertainment; no profit is gained from this. It is the copyrighted property of its respective owner(s). Rise Against - Satellite from the 2011 release: Endgame is the copyrighted property of its owner(s). (External) Drums by Antoine Fadavi antoinefadavi@gmail.com PLEASE SUBSCRIBE =D **MY NEW CHANNEL** My New Channel: www.youtube.com PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY "NEW CHANNEL" TOO!! =) _______________________________ TWITTER : www.twitter.com FACEBOOK : www.fb.com INSTAGRAM : @antoinefadavi YOUTUBE : www.youtube.com _______________________________ My Website: www.AntoineFadavi.com My Kit I am playing a Roland TD9-KX2 V-Drums My sticks (used in this video) are Vic Firth 7A Audio Recording: I record using 2 mono Cables into my mixer, which is an Yamaha MG10/2. From there it goes direct to my computer via a M-AUDIO Fst Track Pro interface. For mixing and mastering I am using Adobe Soundbooth CS5. Video Recording: The videos are recorded using Canon Legria HF R16 Camera and Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 for editing software.

No comments:

Post a Comment