Saturday, November 3, 2012

Dual XHD7714 Built-in HD Radio Car Radio Review

Dual XHD7714 Built-in HD Radio Car Radio Review Tube. Duration : 4.03 Mins.


www.amazon.com This is my review of Dual's XHD7714 HD Car Radio Receiver. I had honestly never heard of the company, Dual, until I stumbled upon the receiver recently. I was a little worried I would be unhappy with it, but I've been pleasantly surprised that everything works quite well. Pros: * Built-in HD Radio (no need for additional hardware) * Bluetooth syncing * iPod support with supplied USB/Auxiliary combo cable * USB port for music on a flash drive (can also be used to power your devices via USB) * Very cheap, especially for everything it offers (currently 9 at Amazon) Cons: * Weak analog signal reception (others have reported this as well) * Preset buttons are kind of cheap feeling All in all I am extremely happy with this unit. When I originally purchased the receiver I wanted USB, Bluetooth, and a built-in HD radio, and even after having this for a few months, I really doubt there's much competition, especially at this price. You can view more reviews at Amazon: www.amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment