Wednesday, December 5, 2012

[Bypass HDCP] How to Record PS3 Through HDMI on The Black Magic Intensity Pro

[Bypass HDCP] How to Record PS3 Through HDMI on The Black Magic Intensity Pro Tube. Duration : 5.65 Mins.


Hey I made this video to help out those who want to record their PS3 gameplay through HDMI without having to deal with the HDCP problems that tag along with HDMI. I show how to hook up the device to capture video on the Black Magic Intensity Pro. HD PVR2: ok so I don't own this CC myself so I can't troubleshoot some of the issues some of you guys are having with that particular CC. There is a guy here on Youtube "ITSSGB74" who could possibly help you guys out. www.youtube.com If would like to see the kind of video quality from this setup I uploaded 2 game clips of Battlefield 3. These game clips are uncompressed so the size is pretty big but the quality is unsurpassed. docs.google.com Here's how I have things setup: i49.tinypic.com My Black Magic Intensity Pro Settings: oi44.tinypic.com oi39.tinypic.com The DVI-HDMI Converter: tinyurl.com The HDMI Splitter(Optional): tinyurl.com The Optical Splitter(Optional): tinyurl.com The cables needed DVI-HDMI Cable: tinyurl.com Optical Cable: tinyurl.com HDMI Cable: tinyurl.com The BlackMagic Intensity: www.blackmagic-design.com This thing claims to allow HDCP but I would do research first: www.dealextreme.com I use the Black Magic Intensity Pro to capture my video and Sony Vegas Pro 11 and After Effects CS5 to edit. I also use Cinema 4D for my intro along with some other 3D effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment