Sunday, December 16, 2012

Megadeth - My Last Words (cover)

Megadeth - My Last Words (cover) Video Clips. Duration : 4.83 Mins.


To make a long story short, making this video took about a month because first my mp3-player broke. When I got a new one my computer's power supply fan broke. After many weeks of waiting for the store to repair it, I lost my patience, went there and got it back. I unscrewed the power supply to see what was wrong, and seeing no problem with the fan I put it back together again. Hocus pocus and the fan magically started working again! I suppose the fan's contact with the power supply was loose. Anyway, my new cover is finally here! I actually recorded the solo in the beginning of October and the rhythm section in the middle of the month. Because I've downtuned one step (3/4 step from the "Peace Sells... But Who's Buying"- tuning) for playing Children of Bodom, I had to re-tune my guitar. Since it's a Floyd Rose bridge it's very complicated so I didn't want to bother adjusting the pitch of the bridge (I only re-tuned my guitar for this song anyway). This leads to the guitar getting out of tune very quickly, after playing for about a minute! So I hope you'll excuse the tuning and enjoy the playing instead! Recorded the beginning of October 2009 using a Pentax Optio M30 regular digital camera, audio recorded with an iAudio 7. I'd also like to add that the solo was recorded using only the camera, hence the bad sound quality. This is because my mp3-player was already handed in. Edited using Magix Music Maker 10 Deluxe and streamed as a 640x480 resolution Windows Media Video with ...

No comments:

Post a Comment